Changes to this privacy
Collection of information
Personal information that you share with us
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, mailing and billing address, user ID, work experience and education, and payment information, and any other information you choose to provide us at the time of registration for our services, to sign up for an account, participate in a video/audio call, interact with the coach or with uExcelerate through emails/phone/chat or with the customer support team.
We collect information you provide directly to us when using the Services. For example, we collect information when you download our mobile application(s), register for our Services, sign up for an account, complete the ‘contact us’ form, participate in any interactive features of the Services including any video or audio call features we provide, apply for a job or to become a coach, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
Your interaction with our services
To get you the right-fit coach we may need some additional information along with the ones mentioned above. For example, you may provide information about your employment details, job title, gender, language, marital status, employment details, or other information about you and your personal/ professional experiences. We also collect information about your use of the Services such as how often you use the coaching services, development program planned and attended, activities done, engagement status, feedback collect and session ratings.
You may choose not to provide certain personal information to us, in which case we may not be able to provide some functionality of the Services to you, or to respond to your requests. In certain circumstances, for example, if you are a Visitor to our website you can choose to provide information anonymously or to use a pseudonym.
Information collected automatically through the services you use
Following information is collected automatically when you use our services:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other analytical tools: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information we collect from other sources
We may also obtain information from other sources, such as list providers and publicly available sources, and combine that with information we collect through the Services. We also may receive information about you from the coaches with whom you interact through the Services.
How we use personal information
We use the personal information we have collected about you for the purposes for which you have provided clear, prior consent.
We use the information to:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to facilitate your use of the Services;
- to enable us to fulfill our contractual requirements to you to provide effective solutions, in particular to connect you with the Right-fit coach;
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development, including service development;
- to analyze and come up with improvements to provide better product/service for future users of the Services;
- to provide additional benefits to you.
Sharing of information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of you, us, or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Services that certain information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide this information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We store the information we collected about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
Your choices about the personal information we collect, use, and disclose
Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us [email protected] If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile push notifications/alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Legal basis for processing
If you are a Non-Indian Resident, we will process your data only in the following situations:
- You have provided consent for us to process your personal data.
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the services you have requested).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you marketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to our Services, and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.