Speaker: Mr. Akash Chander – Founder and CEO of Strengthscape Private Ltd.
Fatima Hussain, Psychologist, and Senior Research Analyst. uExcelerate
DiSC assessment, a behavioral assessment is important for businesses and other
organizations to determine employees and managers leadership strengths and
weaknesses. It aims to provide more self-awareness and insight, potentially improving
operations and teamwork. In this webinar, the speaker will show us how new research has changed the way we facilitate and talk about everything DiSC:
- Understand the technical aspects of the model
- Network and understand other DiSC professionals and how they have been
successful in using this model
- Opportunity to build your brand as an expert in this field.
- Get access to a plethora of DiSC tools
Challenges with Behavioral Change:
- Self Awareness
- We have a tendency to perceive everything through biases, manipulating information
- Leaders come in with a stroked ego.
- We usually get blanket feedback, painted with a broad brush.
So what needs to be changed?
An activity where the non-dominant hand was conducted to understand change dynamics. We go back to our behavioral style when faced with stressful situations. If we can figure out someone’s behavioral style, we can also find out their behavioral challenges.
Why use DISC?
DiSC profiles can help you understand your own behavioral priorities. The rich narrative of all the Everything DiSC assessments is a powerful tool that provides an in-depth analysis of your behavioral priorities. It gives insights into the strengths and challenges of each style and can pave the way for sustained self-improvement.
Knowing the behavioral style of people around us can bridge gaps in our understanding and result in true empathy. It enables people to recognize the behavioral styles of other people.
The final and most critical outcome of DiSC-based training is behavioral flexibility. Self-awareness and understanding others is not adequate, what leads to effectiveness is being able to flex your behavior based on the priorities of other people.
“The Everything DiSC assessment has been developed and validated on adults 18 years or older and is appropriate for this population. It is a non-clinical assessment, designed to support personal development and professional relationship in a work setting.”
What DiSC can help you achieve
- Build rapport and trust
- Connect fears, stressors and motivators
- Give more acceptable feedback
- Identify target behavior
- Personalize your approach to coaching
- Relate to the role of the coachee
- Understand your coachee
Connect Coaching to the Role of the Coachee – What DiSC can do
- Build trust
- Moderate conflict behaviors
- Foster commitment
- Promote accountability
To hear in detail about what the panelists said click on this link to watch the whole discussion:
uExcelerate’s program with Strengthsscape:
We are launching an exclusive DiSC certification program in collaboration with Strengthscape.
Here are some of the benefits of taking up Strenghtscape DiSC certification:
- The certification is a fast-track course that will be covered in 8 hours.
- The certification is open to all professionals including coaches, leaders, and managers.
- The Strenghtscape DiSC certification has lifetime validity.
- The student gets unlimited access to a digital library that has numerous courses, knowledge-sharing sessions, and books.
- When you enroll for this course through uExcelerate, you will receive a discounted price for this certification.
uExcelerate – a Digital Leadership Coaching Platform
uExcelerate can help you seamlessly integrate a coaching culture within your organization. Whether you want to develop your coaches internally or hire them externally, uExcelerate can be the one-stop solution for all your coaching needs.
uExcelerate is a SaaS platform enabling organizations to scale coaching and build sustainable coaching cultures to foster personalized talent development for their employees.
The platform offers holistic, customized solutions to democratize your coaching requirements for modern organizations in two ways:
The Coaching Platform: For your internal coaching requirements, our platform enables organizations to launch their on-demand end-to-end coaching programs by onboarding your Manager or Leaders as Internal Coaches and team members as Coachees, thereby building a coaching culture within the organization.
It allows you to build and scale up the coaching practice to all levels of your organization and helps you build coaching capabilities within the organization. Not only that, but we can also help you build your internal coaching capabilities with ease.
The platform functionality includes:
- Cloud-Based AI Coaching Platform: Helps you create your own on-demand e-coaching engagements. Designed to manage your employee coaching lifecycle and allowing easy integration of a coaching culture in your organization.
- Democratize Coaching: uExcelerate democratizes coaching by offering multiple types of coaching options such as one-on-one coaching, team coaching, and group coaching.
- Intuitive Features: Easy Set up; Multiple Program Management; On-board Internal Coaches and employees; Digital Coaching tools, Session Planning & Scheduling; Integrated live video sessions; Action Planning & Goal Setting Scalable and location agnostic, Data Analytics and Reports
- The Coach Marketplace: uExcelerate provides access to a curated coach marketplace with over a hundred coaches from around the world for you to choose from. All the coaches on the platform are experienced, certified, and specialized in their fields of knowledge.
The Coaching Marketplace: For your external coaching requirements, our platform connects organizations to a pool of experienced & certified external Coaches from our curated marketplace that enables employees to achieve their personalized transformation, leading towards tangible organizational goals. So if you or the people in your organization are looking for a niche/specific coaching need, wherein internal coaches may not be suitable, you can use our marketplace of 200 coaches to get the right-fit coach that will work for you and your organization.
- Our AI-powered Coach-Coachee Matching platform helps you find and choose the coach that fits your needs best.
- All the coaches on the platform are experienced, certified, and specialized in their fields of knowledge.
- All the coaches are certified by reputed organizations, with a minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in their field of work and at least 500 coaching hours under their belt.
- The coaches are selected to ensure that they can help you with all your problems and help you grow into a better version of yourself.